Tuesday 14 June 2016

Can your vote compromise your faith?

Often times when we are faced with a choice we need to make sure we make the right choice, but sometimes we may not be aware of all the information before making the choice. Over the past few years I have noticed that a lot of believers have compromised their faith and voted for political parties that have stood against their beliefs and faith. Sometimes knowingly but more often than not unknowingly. Since our country is supposedly 70% Christian it surprises me that the current ruling parties in our country all have non biblical policies, which is a concern.

My message to you today is not to change your vote, but to ask you as a believer in the Lord to seriously consider what you are voting for. After having direct views of some of the behind the scenes work in many of these parties I am more convinced that we need to choose wisely. Below is a current updated guide that is food for thought and for the spirit.

I know the recent developments in politics makes many people just choose to not even vote, but if good people do nothing evil will prevail, so I am asking all Christians to vote and to vote in faith. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

I will be voting ACDP. http://ift.tt/1R4fKsI




via WordPress http://ift.tt/1UhapTR

No comments: