Tuesday 27 October 2015

For the Sake of the World – Now more than ever the world needs you… @BethelMusic

I am including the lyrics below to inspire and motivate all believers of Jesus Christ to take up the cross of Jesus. Creation is groaning waiting for the sons of God to arise. Now more than ever we as believers need to be bold and declare God’s love, evangelise, lay hands on the sick and share God’s love and above all his gift of salvation to all who will accept it.

Haggai 2:9 “The glory of this latter shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.”

For the Sake of the World – Brian Johnson

I’m laying down my life

Giving up control

I’m never looking back

I surrender all

I’m living for your glory on the Earth

This passion in my heart

This stirring in my soul

To see the nations bow

For all the world to know

I’m living for your glory on the Earth

For the sake of the world burn like a fire in me

Light a flame in my soul for every eye to see

For the sake of the world burn like a fire in me

For every knee to bow down

For every heart to believe

For every voice to cry out

Burn like a fire in me

For every tongue to confess

You alone are the King

You are the hope of the Earth

Burn like a fire in me




via WordPress http://ift.tt/1MoEeks

No comments: