Friday 18 September 2015

Things that separate us from the corruption of the world…

Recently I dug into the Bible to ask about how to overcome those challenges that just keep on facing us, and these few scriptures and key phrases came up. Jesus took me to the tools that can be used to over come anything in life no matter how hard or even if it is not our fault. These scriptures are about how to overcome the corruption of the world. They are not easy and take some guts. They are not for the faint hearted, but for the bold. They are not for the quitters, they are for those who have had enough and will not settle for anything but change.

I pray that this inspires you as it has inspired me to change and a new life of victory over the things of this world.

– 2 Peter 1:3-4 knowledge of God
– 2 Corinthians 7:1 reverence for God
– 2 Corinthians 6:17 touch no unclean thing
– 2 Corinthians 5:21 be in Jesus who died for our sins
– John 14:23 obey Jesus teaching

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ”
John 14:6

Come join me at Church on Florida every Sunday morning at 09:30 to find out more. http://ift.tt/1LBqBIc




via WordPress http://ift.tt/1LBqBIi

No comments: