Thursday 10 November 2011

RT @TomZiglar, great tweet about what goes in? Check this...

"Make sure that on a daily basis you only allow the good, clean, pure, powerful, and positive information to enter your mind.", Zig Ziglar.

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”, Philippians 4 verse 8, the King James Version of the Bible.

I used to love the success coach books of Tony Robbins, Norman Vincent Peale, Stephen Covey and yes, Zig Ziglar, until I read all the strategies and success techniques in a very unique place, the Bible. That is right. I have found everything I ever learnt from those success coaches in one almighty life changing and living book, which is the Living Word of God which we all know as the Bible. My favourite version is the NIV, but King James and the Amplified are just as good, I just had the NIV when I started. It was Jesus that showed me how to overcome many of the challenges I have been facing and in some cases, I was even given stuff that I did not know how to do.

Yes, what goes in is very important!


This e-mail is subject to the Sappi E-Mail Legal Notice available at www.sappi.com
If you cannot access this Notice please contact the webmaster for a copy to be sent to you.

Posted via email from Emil Swanepoel

No comments: